Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on TheMOV's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on TheMOV's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by TheMOV at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on TheMOV's web site are provided "as is". TheMOV makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, TheMOV does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall TheMOV or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on TheMOV's Internet site, even if TheMOV or a TheMOV authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on TheMOV's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. TheMOV does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. TheMOV may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. TheMOV does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
TheMOV has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by TheMOV of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to TheMOV's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
9. Release & Waiver
By using TheMOV, any part of our Web Site, or attending any of our activites whether formal or informal, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to TheMOV an irrevocable, perpetual, non-eclusive, transferable, fully paid, worldwide licence (with the right to sublicence) to use, copy, perform, display, reformate, translate, excerpt (in whole or in part) and distribute such information and content and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such information and content, and to grant and authorize sublicences of the forgoing.
While your account is open on TheMOV, you waive all rights to any content created, ideas, or patents designed while in meetings, in the presence of, or within 20 meters of TheMOV representatives where a representative is any person with a TheMOV account. Any piece of content you wish to have any type of partial ownership or license to must be documented on our site and attached to a contract signed by Matt Hackney.
By having an open account on TheMOV, you release all rights to photography, video, audio, written publications, and all other forms of media that you create or partake in creating. You agree that no compensation will follow your participation with TheMOV and give TheMOV worldwide licensing for all mediums we choose to capture while you are in attendance of another TheMOV representative. No notice other than this Terms of Service will be given if and when we choose to record and commercialize any content.
10. Refunds, Returns, and Exchanges
TheMOV has a 24 hour return policy on products and courses. All shipping, handling, finance and installment fees are non-refundable. A 10% restocking fee will be charged on all returns (restocking fee also includes online products, courses, workshops, and events). Any material opened or class entered will be non-refundable. Events and products owned by members will be offered refunds and returns at the discretion of the member who is selling the product. TheMOV takes no responsibility in guaranteeing a refund or return from any program from our members.
Members may ask for exchanges for products and services. These will be granted on a case by case basis.
Any refund will be in the form of education credits. These will be nonredeemable as cash. Even when paying for an item with cash or credit card, your refund will always be issued in education credits. We advise you to only purchase items, services, events, and courses where you are happy to contribute to our programs.
Students agree not to disclose any portion of the exam nor exam layout to any third party or media. Certifications are valid for one year and must be renewed by completing Continuing Education Credits (CECs) by continuing classes within our program. Each year, students are required to complete four (4) additional CECs to maintain certification. This number may change annually by discretion of TheMOV Staff and will be noted here. Any behavior harmful to TheMOV or considered unhealthy in nature can strip a teacher of their certification.
12. Amendment & Law Costs
We are happy to provide individual amendments to our TOS which will be saved and documented into your account at a fee of $500 per hour per employee needed on your amendment. You also agree to compensate at a minimum of $500 per hour per employee involved for any preparation to and any court-time TheMOV or its affiliates must involve in a case to represent TheMOV in a legal scenario you bring against TheMOV or any of its members, staff, or entities with which TheMOV oversees or has affiliations.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
13. Internship & Bartering Agreement
Any involvement with a member of TheMOV is considered life-coaching. If you have not paid for a session with this member, you will be required to repay your session in the form of bartering by a means found appropriate to the other member. As each persons' skillset is not identical, a time for time exchange may not be appropriate. Any time spent with a member who has more badges than you will constitute your responsibility to repay that coach an appropriate amount. If a MOVAgreement for the particular coaching has not been assigned, a fee of $150 will be added onto your account for each hour spent. TheMOV will redeem this fee up to $100,000 per person in the event you do not sign in for more than 90 days.
14. Sign-in Agreement
As a progressive network, by signing in, logging in, or viewing TheMOV material while a member you are actively using our coaching method to further your career and life. For any member who continues to sign in and utilize our system, this is a free site with only commissions off your earnings taken in transactions. Any member found using our tools, materials, concepts, media, ideas, or client list in any way outside of TheMOV in a way that doesn't build our educational system, that member agrees to pay $100,000 for this privilege. Using our site and services without contributing back for each hour will also constitute a payment of $150 per hour up to $100,000 to help further the education of future members.